View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 2 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2012
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Until about an hour after your post when his signature was wiped (by him, I'd guess?), yes he was. This is not the first time he abused the community in this way though, and I'm not talking about CA...

For those that would like to see his signature before it changed, Google cache still shows it in full. It included a mention of his "opposition" to the current Council, a small list of hardware mods, and a statement that people should PM him to donate toward his costly hardware mods, as he's no longer using "ScamPal" to collect contributions. Probably because they resolved a dispute against him at some point, when someone was displeased by the lack of delivery on his promises.
Despite fact, that you're going off-topic in thread for hildon foundation (sic!), I would be extremely thankful, if you would not try to disgrace my projects - like aluminum black cover body for N900 - just because you're in bad mood.

I haven't deleted my signature, (even less due to reading misterc crap - not possible, as I have in on my ignore list, for ages). It was done by abusive moderator, who got personal issue with me. No names, as I'm in contact with Board officials, already, and I hope for this issue to being resolved soon.

Sadly, it speaks much, about state of decomposition, that "official" duties are overdoing through. I can't imagine doing sabotage for someone's community projects, due to personal reasons. Even less I can imagine accusing someone of attempted scam, motivated equally low.
---

Next time you try to accuse someone of stealing people's donations, just as act of pure revenge, due to your personal dislikes - without any proofs or even good reasons - think twice. It's completely off-line, for someone being Councilor, not to said about being Council's Chair. Thanks a lot for keeping things civilized.

/Estel

Last edited by Letsee; 2012-11-06 at 10:32.