View Single Post
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Last time I checked, wiki was something to move (content) into another place. Have I missed something, or are you referring to doubts about success of migrating anything?
I was referring to what I know, i.e. wiki will not be migrated. It seems I miss something, would you point me to your source of information.

Generally, working on such important document as Bylaws by binary attachments to poss,t is best way to get low cooperation ratio from Community - which is what we got, actually.

"it have been attached to posts for three months" is just like Hitchhiker guide to Galaxy - announcement about destroying earth was posted in galactic office for many months, too

/Estel
********. Even I am aware of those docs and can find them in a matter of minutes. Not that I feel a need to do it, there were people I trust to discuss and change them. And usually I tend to stand away from legal stuff and paperwork.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2012-11-06 at 13:25. Reason: Do not evade the language filter.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post: