View Single Post
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
most people agree that it's okay council to get phones, but they understand that's the way you did it is not right.
False. ~4 people think that it's not right, where half of them applied for devices themselves, and started crying only after final results.

Others understand, that it was discussed since april, announcedd via every possible communication channel, and that there were almost 2 months to rise issues.

Unfortunately, You're on this first group. Of course, it's Your right - Your choice. But don't expect, that we will "address" (read: change) decisions, due to dictate of loud, but small and irrationale, minority.

/Estel

Ps.

You're also spreading FUD about personal attacks - if I remember correctly, first ~8 rephrasings of same, logical answer, were written quite officially by Woody. I absolutely understand, that after nth time of rephrasing same thing, for few people that don't *want* to listen, he started to point out where problem lies (i.e. in bad will and mentality).
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: