View Single Post
Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
Hi!
Could the notifications be like they are for example in facebook,
when you have checked/seen the notifications on the notifications page and you go back to previous page or whatever, it doesnt show the amount of notifications anymore? Meaning, no need to press the button to open up the options to press "mark all as read".
When you read(click) latest notification, all older notifications are marked as readed by 4sq server. The only exception is "stolen mayorship", which does not work as expected for 3rd party api users, and thats why there is "mark all as read" button.

Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
Also, when you do a check-in, maybe to left upper corner or somewhere, a button to go your "first page" that is selected from settings? Meaning, wouldnt need to press back-button so many times to get back to to do another check-in.
Thanks!
If bottom menu shows "tab" buttons(feed, venues, self), then tap on this will get you back to first page(open feed, select checkin, goto venue, select mayor, and now tap on "feed" button).

But I got your point, will check what I can do about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post: