View Single Post
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
There is no personal attack in Texrats post, he doesn't name you or otherwise identify you. Of course we all know who he is referring to - it doesn't take a genius to work that out - but as he hasn't instigated a direct personal attack he hasn't broken any forum rules so you'll just have to live with it, leave or accept a ban.

You, on the other hand, have identified and criticised a named individual in your post. Do you see how Texrat got away with it? Perhaps you should be a little more creative with your posts. By the way, did you read the title of this thread?

No personal attack in Texrat's post? I hope you don't speak for Reggie but if this is the mentality I am going to have to live by to stay on here so be it. I am done attacking and responding to THIS thread now and I will only post "good" stuff from now on and i will just accept the shots directed at me from here on in cuz I don;t want to beat a dead horse any longer... I know I made my point and now I need to make another silent point.