View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
because it's not good-ole days anymore. every 2nd startup is a scam. that's why one should be very attentive before sending his money anywhere. even very little suspicions things should be taken into account. demanding money without having device in stock is VERY suspicious.

yup. still no extact numbers. so I guess in such GLOBALLY-UNSTABLE situation I'll wait for stuff to settle down and cancel my preorder. just hope that wish to lower the price after unstability is over would be kinda sooner than Pro2 is announced

none of consumer's problems.
same logic: startup owner get's robber in the street - not a thing he could control - add missing money to device price. duh.
WTF did I just receive???

Chen, please. This is not how you make more buyers for your product. The demand for niche product is low and it's VERY silly to make it even less with unexpected price changes, extra charges and other bull*it.

Blah blah, first we have deficite and high demands, now they are sooo high we'll raise the price... What's next? You have to win a fight to get it? Quit it, makes me sick.
As a Maemo community member Chen not FX Chen:

Man you need to take a deep breath and I'm afraid Pro1 is not suitable for you. Buy something cheaper and easier to get, and support morally to Fxtec to survive and hopefully it can get slightly bigger and stronger and can satisfy you better next time.

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: