View Single Post
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
I want this project to work and have back it like many here. But with anything there's always a chance of fail, delays, project creep and other things like lost of money invested.

But for me, I feel like another possible way to look at this is to show others that this type of device is not only possible, but has some potential market place. While maybe not huge, it could be enough to fund or kicker start the next future device with more modern components.

My dream is to have a modern piece of hardware that I can load many OS on that has privacy minded features, pen (like the s-pen/apple pencil .. but small of course). Image if hardware like the note ran what ever OS you wanted and had a keyboard .

Anyway I understand that life can get in the way of your best intensions, I mean I was hoping and still do to contribute time to the project. But have been dealing will my own life stuff.

So I appreciate The Neo900 folks for trying, I appreciate the backers for sticking around, I appreciate the critics for keeping an eye on the target. But I would just say let not get so worked up that we forget projects success and fail a lot of time because of one person ... so we need to challenge, but support these project leads.

Looking forward to the day my fav phone is a little faster and can link up to new bluetooth devices and the many other new features.

X

Last edited by xman; 2017-07-24 at 23:33. Reason: corrections and spelling

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post: