Thread: [SailfishOS] [Announce] kodi for SailfishOS
View Single Post
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi Liar.
I have a two problems...
1. Screen going off while playing video or LiveTV. In Jolla setting it on 30sec and I need to touch the screen every 30sec. ., I already tried to play with different settings inside a Kodi, but didn't find how to prevent sreen off while playing video or LiveTV...
For now I solved it by changing jolla setting to "Keep screen on while charging", many times I use Kodi when it connected to power supply.

2. Every time when any video start to play, the audio volume jump to 100%. Also didn't find how to prevent it inside Kodi setting. It not so convenient when you use headphones

Any idea how to fix it? If possible...

Thanks.

Exactly the same issues, it is the major issues with the media player, plus the fact that there is no coming back from picture viewing to the main menu in anyway.
A fix for these would be awesome,as this would be the end of android player for me. All those file extension not being played are a thing of the pass with this player