View Single Post
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Haters gonna hate, also fanboys
Lol I was waiting for someone to post this. But remember, that comment can also be applied to your views as well of the SGS2.

I at least an owned the N900 and the N9 but also bothered to experiment with the iPhone 4 and SGS2 to compare what was available to me. Shows I was open minded enough to check out the competition instead of blindly believing my N900 is the greatest discovery of mankind. This is what helped me discover the SGS2 in the first place. And why choose one phone when I can have the best of both Meego Harmattan and Android, which is why I keep both the N9 and the S2.

I wasn't criticizing the N9 to be a bad phone in any way, if you read my whole post you would see how much I loved it and thats why I bought it even though I've had the SGS2 for almost a year and clearly prefer that device, couldn't resist buying the White N9 because of its seriously unique design.

What I was doing is answering the OPs question about which is better for developement and hardware does play a big part in it, so I pointed out how the SGS2 has much better hardware than the N9 as well as a bigger development community for it. Also that the S2 has full support not only from its much larger community but also from its manufacturer and OS whereas the N9 does not. Fact. Not my belief or opinion, pure fact.

This is all completely true, I just pointed out the facts which will still be the same even if I didn't own either of these devices or any smartphone. So I'm just saying what's real and being impartial about it.

It makes you the hater and the fanboy lol... for just blindly believing your device is superior in every way to all others just because you like it.

As I've already said, your preferances are your own and you should always chose the phone that suits you, I can see many reasons why people would choose the N9 over other devices and I can also see many reasons why people would not buy the N9. It all varies from user to user, so I wasn't criticizing the device itself.

So if you prefer the N9 that's fine and that's your choice. I prefer to own both. I wasn't criticizing either choices

I just stuck to facts that were relevant to the OP's questions and answered them with actual proof of what is relevant and true.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prozac786 For This Useful Post: