Thread: [SailfishOS] Pure Maps
View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Where I live, there is a massive tunnel with several round-abouts inside, and even a parking lot. It passes through the whole city. Although I now know my way inside the tunnel, I guess GPS in there could be useful.

The thing I miss is multiple routes when starting a navigation. I seem to remember it was possible, either in Poor Maps or WhoGo. Probably Poor Maps since I didn't drive much since WhoGo was released. Not sure what was the router being used, probably the default one for online navigation.

I have got a lot of "No results", even for street names I double checked, or even the hospital. Only Stadia found my destination (but recommended a *very* weird route, 100% sure it was suboptimal, and my search was allowing everything), yet I had Internet, and I'm not using offline maps currently.

Also, speaking of hospitals, it turned out "hospital" didn't work in Norway, even in Stadia, and I had to write the exact Norwegian word for it to be found. Shouldn't it be found in English as well?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: