View Single Post
I have purchased and received the Motorola S805 Bluetooth DJ Headphones. I have carefully followed Milhouse's above simplified instructions --twice! My N800 has indicated a successful Bluetooth pairing, and at the end of the a2dp installation I got the message that the 2dp installation had been successful. But the headphones so far don't work in the Bluetooth mode with either the N800's Media player or with Kagu. (Connected directly they work fine.) In the Motorola instructions, the headphones are supposed to indicate that they are in the Bluetooth mode by lights coming on (and initially remaining on) on both earpods. But such a light only appears on the left earpod, the one labeled with a telephone icon. The light on the other, right earpod does not come on. Has anyone successfully implemented these Motorola headphones in the Bluetooth mode, or otherwise has any idea why they're not working? In order for my seemingly successful installation, I had to uninstall Canola. Something in the Canola installation was causing the a2dp installation to fail.