View Single Post
Originally Posted by romu View Post
After being able to use it for a couple of album playbacks, here is my main comment: I've the feeling the Talenfish UX is oriented "track playback". For example, you can tap on a track to play it, but you've to "Open Directory" to play the whole album.

That's totally personal, but I would have expected quite the opposite, Talenfish being "album first" instead of track.

My 2 cents.
The main use case for me was audio books, of which many I have are made into a few, long tracks. So, yes, it's single album/directory focussed.

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Since it's mostly QML, maybe it'd be worth to put the source on GitHub or so?
From another thread:
Originally Posted by karlos devel View Post
any plans to Talefish @velox? : )
The problem with talefish is: It's pretty but not a very good app beneath that – and QML only, which does not help in a lot of areas.
If someone convinces me they'd be able (or willing enough to learn) to help, I'll put it on github, but I think some players are just doing a better job.
I don't say I'll never try to do it, but it basically would have to be rewritten to be nice. Currently I have no short term goal to do that (by myself ).
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)