View Single Post
Originally Posted by amirulrb View Post
first of all, i am sorry for the ads. the good news is i have remove it. i hope u all will continuously supporting maemo.repos. i don't need a lot of money as i am currently using hosting instead of server. i added the ads just to get some funds to pay the hosting, but don't need much. I have no problem removing the ads and it is fine with me.And if u guys want to make donation ,u are very welcomed for that.
About the hosting files for free @l_bratch,i think i prefer to host it myself because it has been 3years i done it on my own,thanks for your offer! . I'm verry happy for that and i will be more happy if u guys want to share the files in my website as i would like to make maemo repos alive for ever. U guys are very welcomed to give me any suggestions for our repos,i like to work together with u guys to make all of us happy using maemo repos..(sorry for the late reply ,because i working during the day,and i already received your donation @pichlo ,TQVM )
Hi, Amirurlb.
Thanks for all your effort in keeping Maemo alive. The site has been down for a few months. Is there anything we In the Maemo community can do to speed up the process of bringing it back to life? I have a few dead respotories and because of that can't use certain aps. I wanted to also know if you can send me a few respotory files? Preferably the ones for Nokia.

The Following User Says Thank You to jfocus24seven For This Useful Post: