View Single Post
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Uruguay
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Sorry to sound instructive, but is that supposed to be a bug report or a rant? As usually bug reports include dmesg log, syslog, coredump, way to reproduce, etc. After all CSSU-testing is that - testing, i.e. stability is not guaranteed (not that one can guarantee lack of bugs in any random software). And its users are supposed to help the developers to iron it.

Please, give some useful info, we(developers) are not gifted enough to be seers.
oook... That was part of a bigger message, but i found how to solve the other issue almost instantly after writing it.
Is not a rant, i just took a part of the explanation when deleting the other issue.

Anyway ¿What should i explain better?
My camera program closes after a couple of photos or after recording a video even when is not too long or in HD.

This wasn't happening some time ago and there was nothing that i could have changed accidentally or incidentally because my WiFi has been disabled for months and i dont have a data package contracted. Also I was using the camera without any issue and recording HD videos after making all installs i need and/or "important" changes.

The only thing i do from time to time is to enable WiFi and let it update but not more than once a month.

First i thought it could be the battery because i bought a brand new, then i went back to the original one, but it happens with both batteries and even after a couple minutes of charging completed.

I tought it could be a bug from an old update so i was hoping that with this last CSSU update something may be addressed, but there is no improvement (for my case)

I asked mainly because i thought there may be some other person with a similar or the same problem, or maybe there could be a known bug. I have asked some stuff in the past and i obtained some answers because there were known issues or people with something similar. I was not hoping for any better thant just that.

Now, if you think that my msg. is out of order, i really don't care if you erase it or just ignore it, i was asking for an answer just in case there were someone on the mood to share some knowledge.
I mean no disrespect and i know there is too much people asking for solutions without giving enough basic information, but i just don't think this was something to annoy someone that much as you seem to be.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your time.