View Single Post
I have installed this successfully. But whenever I reboot my phone, it fails to boot for few times. I mean gets pass through the nokia boot animation and just before loading the home screen it fails and reboots again. It happens 2-3 times and then it boots successfully.

Though, yesterday night, it was not all all booting. It kept on failing and rebooting again and again. Then I got the "Device not working properly message" and below that message, Software error was mentioned that xsession/sysuid service not working.
I tried to start the device again, and it booted fine this time somehow. After booting, I stopped and started the sysuid service manually, but still i get failures while rebooting.
Can anyone help me out? Also, can I just uninstall these toogles from the Setting->Applications->Manage Applications option, or I need to do it through terminal. If through terminal, then how?
Thanks

EDIT: I had unrestricted system-ui along with brightness applet installed earlier and I didn't face any issue. This thing has started happening only after installing MT-toggles.

Last edited by lovleshgarg; 2012-06-07 at 07:02.