Thread: Fanboy'ish
View Single Post
Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
You have the thinking of a 12 year old. The administration moved this thread over here, because 'tarded people like you started shouting offtopic stuff on that thread which was about if you are going to buy the Jolla Phone or not and why, so they moved this to a separate thread, so I can argue with each and everyone of you just for fun. Some of you have some valid points, but you are just plain... I don't know how to write it down without getting banned. I saw your contributions around this forum and please... GET OUT!
nice, go on make it even personal. when you fail to respond and explain whats asked for you, the best exit is insulting people niceee...

nope on the contrary you called everyone a fanboy blame os's just because your two n900's were broken. broke your toys and blame it on the other kids? how old is that? and then administration moved all the unrelated messages. the ones you called etards made a mistake and answered your cr*p. now no one even cares.
actually i wasn't even trying to make a point. others already do/did that for me. that's why i mostly read in this forum. this goddamn thread was an exception for me.
and oh! how do you know what contributions i made in this forum? do i have to develop or donate everyone i see to contribute? how many of the members do that here?

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-07-05 at 06:37.