View Single Post
Hi,
This looks pretty nice!
Because I don't have a gitlab account (yet), I'm going to write down a few things I've noticed here:
  • The Startup-Wizard/Info screens are not swipeable, which was a bit confusing at first.
  • Before opening anything, the cover shows "00:00:00 23:59:59"
  • Gpodder search does not seem to return any results…
  • Categories List seems to have a weird height. Also, entries pop in and out when scrolling – you might try to cut the dimensions with clip: true on the scrollable list.
  • There's a Settings icon in the header of subscribed Podcasts: If the podcast name is too long, they intersect.
  • At some places it would be nice to have a bit of "Theme.horizontalPageMargin" because of some text being directly at the side of the screen.
  • Generally it looks really really good and works well. I got a bit of stuttering while playing + downloading, but I could live with that.
  • Because it's mine I had to test: It seems to work well with slumber as a sleep timer.

Please don't mistake this feedback for negativity – I really like where this is going.

If with "Start page player controls" you mean controlling via lock screen, this can work by using the "MprisPlayer" QML element. I've done it here: https://github.com/jgibbon/Talefish/...layer.qml#L351

cheers!
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: