View Single Post
Which watch? On Times, you can't install apps / watchfaces (which is partially workaroundable with another device running Android or probably iOS, but not entirely because apps won't cache on the Sailfish device), and the Time Line support is limited. There's no support as far as I gather for the spate of microphone using apps coming out either, and I don't know how feasible that is - it might well require Android / iOS things that are unportable.

Probably a few other limitations too - I've tried a few apps that won't work, but haven't figured out why. Could be limitations of the daemon / app, could be Sailfish limitations, could be broken apps / buggy watch firmware...

I find it works pretty well (the notifications are better than I expected - you get a summary of the email / text when it actually appears, even if it just says '2 new emails' or whatever if you look in the notifications app afterwards), but these things will presumably become issues for older generation Pebble users too since they're going to get the updated OS sometime soon(tm).

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post: