View Single Post
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Even though should be celebrating getting that notice from DHL, feel really crappy about all the 'unlucky' guys here (or maybe it's just because of a terrible day otherwise). Since you're in CZ can lend it to you for a while if you want to test 486 build with bigger screen size etc. Still not sure if I'll find daily use for a tablet (jolla+THOKBD work just fine for my use case), though selling is out of the question, the number of replies this thread has guarantees it to be a great collector item
Oh I definitely don't expect anyone on this forum to sell (I would not sell it myself), but one can dream

You should celebrate! Even though I'm disappointed I am not the 'lucky' one, I feel no resentment whatsoever to those who are getting one. Quite the opposite, actually - it's great that some good amount of the devices will end up in this community rather than in the hands of people who have bought the tablet solely for its low price!

And I'm glad that they followed the chronological order - it's fair and one can only blame themselves for not being faster So don't feel bad.

Thank you for the offer, it means a lot. I will probably try the Chinese route (if it's still open) and then wait for some Android tablet with SailfishOS portability. If all that fails and I have time to develop apps by that time, I might consider it for some short while.