View Single Post
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
No, there isn't a mail client at this point. Contributions more than welcome, I'd be happy to point someone in the right direction to work on one. BTW: if you have bugs (like the package manager freeze), please, please! report them
Hmm, funny thing. Now after rebooting Mer+Nemo three times, everything seems to be working a lot better than with two previous times.
The package manager is working now. Previously frozen top bar is ok now too. It seems that Nemo really needs some time to settle and may need even couple of reboots to get going. Before I constantly got qtm_reco_app-notifications that wen't away all by themselves for pretty much anything, now only one this far.

I'm still having problems with task switcher accepting selection only from very random points on screen. I'll see if there is any bugs open for that.

Swipe to get to the task switcher is very good btw! It'd be very nice if this was in Maemo5 too.

Edit: I created a bug about too sensitive swipe functionality in task switcher. Using very pointed pushes with the finger or just using stylus works much better than using your thumb to select open applications. Hopefully Mer Interface Vendor was the right place for this in bugtracker.

Last edited by Manatus; 2011-12-23 at 14:42.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post: