View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by Green_Star View Post
thanks man.

Actually i am booted into my MMC without any problems, but only thing is i am not able to find the remaining FAT partition. your trick will work if i booted from internal flash, right??

Nay, if it works, it works. You turned the 770 off, and take out the card, bla bla bla. There is a possibility that the card was not inserted 'perfectly' but is allowing the previous format/working temporary and thus heated up the media and causing the problems. As I said, it is a last ditch effort. For hard drive, I even put it in refrigertor and will sometime allow me to recover some data before it dies again after 15min or so working.

[QUOTE=____________________________________________
I guess it can be fixed by reformatting the FAT partition, but i donno how to do that?[/QUOTE]

This, boot from MM, step 4 is partition, will kill the other partition too, not recommend. the formatting is next step, http://examplified.net/guide/Nokia_7...ting_from_MMC/. Tools>file manager>memory card also has a formatting command, not sure how it works, I think step 4 above should take care of you, post if questions. good luck.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2007-09-16 at 22:30.