View Single Post
Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
A boring story, really.

I decided to hold off on getting the N810 in lieu of the impending N810 WiMax edition. I'm re-thinking that decision, though. I'm not sure when a compatible WiMAX deployment will happen here in Ontario, Canada, and based on the history of the big providers, the service will likely cost an arm and a leg! If the N810WME is released soon and there's confirmation that it'll work well with the WiMAX services in my area, then I'm all for it. If not, then I'll get the N810 instead.

Procrastination or prudence?

Anyway, I know this device will be a third (or fourth -- heh heh) leg for me in that I'll always carry it around with me and get plenty of use from it. $400 seems a bargain considering the multitude of things it can do.

I'll give it another month, and then think it through again. I'm both patient and frugal (a euphemism to make me feel better about being me) so I don't mind waiting for a good purchase. In the meantime I can do without. However, not a day goes by where I find a situation that having this wonderful tool would make life easier.

When, and more importantly, why did you get yours?

}:^)~
YARR!

El Capitarino