View Single Post
Apparently further from maemo mce support that I thought.

osso-systemui failing at the moment. The Cordia based libhildon has removed some HildonBanner related code for hildon_banner_show_information and hildon_banner_set_timeout. The later should still be achievable via setting property, but the first requires code to be reinstated or changed.

Several other packages (osso-systemui-powerkeymenu, osso-systemui-tklock to name but 2) require GTK3 port.

Every time you think your getting closer you find more packages, depending on more packages.

osso-systemui-tklock requires libalarm-dev (have sources) which requires libtime-dev (libtime0 is AFAIK another blob).

Finished setting up Stretch container this morning and pulled in a few repos to start building whilst I was out. It's not as straight forward building packages as it is for Jessie, but that has been my target environment for a while.

Maemo/Stretch Related Issues:
General:
gtkdoc-mktmpl (or similar) deprecated. Used in libhildon and libhildondesktop.

Packages:
icd2-osso-ic-dev: change compat 4>5

libcal: already reported, uncomment dh_mkshlibs or whatever its called in rules.

libconic: #if !GLIB_CHECK_VERSION(2,36,0) g_type_init(); #endif needed in test-*.c
change compat 4>5

libdsme0.2.0: change compat 4>5

libhildondesktop: gdk_window_set_background_rgba deprecated. Add CFLAGS+= -Wno-deprecated-declarations. Function removed from GTK as of ~16th Oct 2016

libosso: 4>5

libosso1-dbg: missing /usr/lib/debug/*.so*. Temporarily renamed libosso1-dbg.install

mce-dev: change compat 4>5

osso-systemui-dbus-dev: compat 4>5

profiled: change compat 4>5

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: