View Single Post
Originally Posted by Unreasonable Behaviour View Post
I'm not sure if i should poste here, but a new thread is may be too much.

I have bought a X Compact for my wife and now i want to install salifish on it.

What was done:
- TA partition saved
- Licence bought
- Image downloaded "Sailfish_OS-Jolla-3.0.0.8-f5121-0.2.1.11.zip"

Now I want to use the G7's sailfishx-patcher-f5321 and stuck on the end with:

Code:
cat: /vagrant/droid-config-f5121/kickstart/pack/f5121/hybris: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat 'patcher-tmp/work/Sailfish*.zip': No such file or directory
On the begin there were some more errors:

Code:
Error building the cache:
[adaptation0|plugin:/ssu?repo=adaptation0] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'adaptation0' because of the above error.
[adaptation1|plugin:/ssu?repo=adaptation1] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'adaptation1' because of the above error.
[aliendalvik|plugin:/ssu?repo=aliendalvik] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'aliendalvik' because of the above error.
Building repository 'apps' cache .............................................................................................................................................................[done]
Building repository 'customer-jolla' cache ...................................................................................................................................................[done]
Building repository 'hotfixes' cache .........................................................................................................................................................[done]
Building repository 'jolla' cache ............................................................................................................................................................[done]
[sailfish-eas|plugin:/ssu?repo=sailfish-eas] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'sailfish-eas' because of the above error.
Building repository 'tmp-compat-f5321' cache .................................................................................................................................................[done]
[xt9|plugin:/ssu?repo=xt9] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'xt9' because of the above error.
Some of the repositories have not been refreshed because of an error.
Did somebody had same error with 3.0?
I can't download an older image anymore.
I have used Win10, as i had troubles to flash my X with Linux before (Oct 2017).

EDIT: may be i found something, i have manually dowloaded the zip for git, by using the cliet there are some more files now
I will try again and let you know

EDIT2: no luck today
Code:
I: Syncing back the patched tree
I: Repacking
patcher-tmp/work/repack.sh: line 5: pushd: $'/tmp/sailfish-image-patcher/Sailfish_OS-Jolla-3.0.0.8-f5121-0.2.1.11/patcher-tmp/work\r': No such file or directory
patcher-tmp/work/repack.sh: line 6: $'\r': command not found
patcher-tmp/work/repack.sh: line 8: $'\r': command not found
patcher-tmp/work/repack.sh: line 10: $'\r': command not found
patcher-tmp/work/repack.sh: line 128: syntax error: unexpected end of file
I: Cleaning up...
Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed.
Your tool is either not tested well enough since it seems to use your native filesystem and not expect it to be vfat ntfs or the like and barfs on the lineendings or symbolic links. Or you did something wrong with any git repo checkout like using native lineendings or unpacking things by hand instead of letting the script/tool do it. Did you move part of the stuff from your other computer to this one?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljo For This Useful Post: