View Single Post
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
My issue is with those, like the OP, fanaticism that I don't much appreciate.
If you argue with a 1diot (excuse the spelling, it is to avoid any filtering) you will be quickly dragged to their level.

Hate to have to come back here to post something but you are a bit ut of line now and someone must put you to your place.

1. Excuse me but, is this the "Alternatives" forum or the "Modifications allowed by tswindell's Nazi attitude" forum? If you think that I can only run Maemo on my mobile computer you are damn wrong and this should be the whole point of hacking and a progressive mindset - getting devices to do things they are really not mean't to. Because it is fun. Until some conservative and loud narrow mind comes along and decides(?) what can or cannot be done

2. Fanatical??? Really??? Me????? So I casually post on the correct forum to let people know about something they can do on their device and maybe haven't thought about and you call that "fanatical"? Yet, if anyone reads your inflamed posts, I am sure it is obvious what YOU are.

3. You have so far failed to make any other point except that you are wrong. There are rules in Forums and last I checked none were broken here - just wrote it on my edit because YOU annoyed me so much with your negative attitude. I suggest you propose to Admins that they completely remove the "Alternatives" forum and as they are at it ban anyone from discussing anything else about Maemo other than sending SMSs or browsing the net.

You got issues, man. If you are not doing it yet, seek therapy