View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Instead of using heading "all", go to each sub section, it will show the full filename of all programs.

__________________________________________________ _______
Dont know any solution for installed programs, but there is a get around for the others. Say, for example, under "red pill" mode, for the Browse installable apps, under heading "all", it shows an icon and 3 and a quarter letters. Not much of a help, eh? However, if you go beyond heading "all" and choose each of the sub section, you can see more characters, i.e. a broader column. It works the same for "blue pill" although the situation is less critical, i.e, section "all" gives a small column, all else give a broader column.

Finally, there is always the blue icon "i", stands for information. For any program that you want to see the whole title, especially in "red pill" mode, you can always either click on the blue icon "i" or click on the program and then "Details", it will then spell out the whole title of the program. However, this way shows one program at a time only. Hope it helps, or as GA suggests, one can always wait for the Diablo.

bun

__________________________________________________ __________

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-04-12 at 22:05.