View Single Post
Originally Posted by rhouge View Post
I noticed this more with the nuvoblack as opposed to plankton. Is there an "easy" way to change these settings for themes?
It's "easy" if you know your way around the command line. Just edit the /usr/share/themes/THEMENAME/gtk-2.0/gtkrc file. There's a block of text for the font sizes. I don't change the hrw fonts, because I don't do the hand writing thing. This is what I have mine set to at the moment.

Code:
##############################                                                               
#                                                                                            
# Font definitions                                                                           
#                                                                                            
##############################                                                               

style "osso-SystemFont" {                                                                    
        font_name = "Nokia Sans 10"                                                          
}                                                                                            

style "osso-EmpSystemFont" {                                                                 
        font_name = "Nokia Sans Bold 10"                                                     
}                                                                                            

style "osso-TitleFont" {                                                                     
        font_name = "Nokia Sans 11"                                                          
}                                                                                            

style "osso-ButtonFont" {                                                                    
        font_name = "Nokia Sans 11.00"                                                       
}                                                                                            

style "osso-SmallFont" {                                                                     
        font_name = "Nokia Sans 10"                                                          
}                                                                                            

style "osso-LargeFont" {                                                                     
        font_name = "Nokia Sans 12.00"                                                       
}

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.