View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Well, maybe because "suggestions" Yoiu've mentioned were absurd'ish nonsense? Ever thought about that, before starting lectures?

As far as I'm concerned, "rhetoric", as You call Council's (kind) explanations, was about fact a) how CA rules were crafted by community b) how many times they were announced c) how much time there was to suggest something else.

You're quite talkative one, but I don't recall protest from Your side. Now, You demand "action" took upon some unjustified, minor (as per requested by complete minority) frustrated (half of them are people that submitted for CA - never complaining about rules, when had chance to get 'freebie'), ones.

Do You realize, how many times a week, someone come with - at best - not wise idea, and - more usual - completely absurd one? The fact, that You've found Yourself supporting wrong group, doesn't mean it's going to be "addressed".

You seem to know the "accusations" very well. Now, go to the - thankfuly - closed topic, and find 1st response from every Council member. Read it carefuly. Do it again, following links mentioned, refferences to places and situations, where Community itself shaped CA rules, and how Councilors will participatein CA as candidates.

If You still won't have a clue - sorry, I can't help You.

/Estel

// Edit

Current discussion on mailing list shows quite well, how proportions between reasonable and troll'ish parts of Community are set. One guy, who "yesterday" submitted to CA and wanted device, now wrote soap-opera like mail, how Maemo doesn't have a chance with android, and that's he leaving Community. Of course, he also haven't refrain from attacking Council for CA.

Next xxx mails from different Community members mixed him with ground, pointing out his hypocitic behavior, lack of knowledge, + people expressed grattitude for Council, due to fullfiling hard task of picking best candidates from list.

But, of course, when someone say that mailing list is to talk about serkious thing, and every thread on TMO must end - earlier or later - in trolll wars... You're shocked by disrespect

// Edit 2

As my previous post was deleted for murky reasons - I would also like to point out, that I don't accept Arie accusations as done by "voice of Harmattan" - as per my best knowledge, people working on Harmattan doesn't want him to represent Them, and don't trust him.

I hope that this rephrasing was kind enough, to satisfy our moderators (no problem guys, I know that from time to time, You must also mark Your existence Especially after ignoring 30 pages-long topic, full of all kind of hard insults... Sure, writting that "someone is not liked" - literally - require deletion now.).

You again write it as wrong people, and other most people. You personal attack. And you go around, as no — i tried to talk in general and politely, and i did my reseach, just check #maemo and #harmattan logs, to understand that there are more respectable people who would disagree with you.

Maybe in soviet Russia (no offence to russian people, as i'm myself russian) if most decided, other's opinion is suddenly wrong. But again those most, i don't know who are they, few of your supporters wrote that you should get and deserve device, but they told not the way you got them. All you saw is you need to get the device, but if even your supporters telling that not that way, maybe you at least should talk on meeting why people said that and how you can improve, but you decide to ignore it and just don't care about as you call us "small wrong group" that wrote soap. You see, maybe in war the counterattack, but as official council, you need to explain and not play war games. As i see it — i'm standing for my principal and try to prove my point, trying to avoid personal. And you just make drama by making it personal and attacking people.
I was in competition btw, and i was out before final, but i didn't say nothing than as again i only found out you were in list after i saw winning list. So it's not coz i didn't get device ( i even didn't have a chance and i knew it, as i saw all the monsters of maemo and harmattan there).

And i know e-eyes good enuf to know, he doesn't care about device and he would be ok without, he just care about the situation and especially people talking about him not in good way, while he even didn't represent himself here, it just took all motivation from him.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: