View Single Post
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Is it possible to get the list of most thanked ITt contributors?

There is another intersting statistic that throws some usernames: aflegg, Benson, bunanson, Bundyo, fanoush, fpp, GeneralAntilles, geneven, gnuite, handful, Hedgecore, Karel Jansens, Milhouse, penguinbait, qwerty12, TA-t3, Texrat (*) & zerojay.

Please join. Travel and accommodation expenses shouldn't be a problem in your case. Reggie is already confirmed in the schedule and presenting with Krisse in prime time.
Well, I'd love to come, but I'll have classes going on at that time, and can't know at present if skipping them for this would be feasible, so this year is not possible. Next year, though, is almost certainly possible...

An only condition for you would be to contribute to the program somehow: present something in a lightning session, facilitate a BoF or a workshop... Any ideas welcome (in the wiki page please). Not that you don't have things to say.
A couple topic thoughts that someone else might be able to pick up:
  • on-tablet development
  • multi-boot stuff
  • USB-OTG and BT stuff (maybe a meeting on the 20th for major fooling around interfacing all random hardware; a chance for people to show off what they've got working, ask questions about what they haven't quite got working, and maybe even bring new hardware in hopes of team-hacking a solution...)
    (I'm not sure this belongs at maemo summit at all; it's much more hardware than software... still sounds like a load of fun to me.)