View Single Post
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
I am awake. Very much. But I still fail to se the point in "hey, let's make a new OS that nobody gives a #&/($ about because there will be no apps that people use. And then we will make it to run apps for an already existing OS".
I get why people use AD on sailfish but since there's 735678 linux distros why choose chrome OS if you need linux apps????
Ecosystem.

This is the variable Nokia, BlackBerry, and (to a certain extent) Jolla seem not to get fully, it seems to me.

But the secret is there. And that's where Android excells, and that's what keeps it afloat even in front of ecosystem dark master apple.

The next one who will grasp this secret, as in manage to whield it as a weapon, will win over mobile.

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post: