Thread: [SailfishOS] [Announce] SailSync ownCloud
View Single Post
Hi all,

I'm the author of AirSail Transfer.

Today I announce the limited public release of my new application, SailSync ownCloud.

SailSync ownCloud is an ownCloud (and NextCloud) synchronisation client that makes use of the official ownCloud synchronisation tool (`owncloudcmd`).

I've tested the application using my Nextcloud server and personal data, and after some testing by the TMO community -- I'm confident enough to release the application to the public.

About

SailSync ownCloud is an application for synchronising files between your SailfishOS mobile device, and your ownCloud (or NextCloud) server instance.

SailSync ownCloud project website.

Features
  • Uses official `owncloudcmd` (ownCloud synchronisation command line tool) to synchronise files
  • Directory-level granularity over which local directories and remote ownCloud directories you wish to synchronise
  • Manually trigger a synchronisation between a local and remote directory
  • Manually trigger synchronisation of all configured sets of local and remote directories
  • Tested with NextCloud server v13

Screenshots

Install

SailSync ownCloud can be installed from the OpenRepos application store.

Code

SailSync ownCloud is Free and Open-source Software licensed under the terms of the zlib License.

The SailSync ownCloud source code can be found in the SailSync ownCloud git repository.

Bug reports and feedback

Please submit bug reports and feedback via email. My email address can be found on the right-hand side of the
SailSync ownCloud project website.

Last edited by 6uvNPR; 2018-12-20 at 08:43. Reason: Full public release (OpenRepos release)

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to 6uvNPR For This Useful Post: