View Single Post
Originally Posted by llelectronics View Post
Update: Version 2.2.0 is available

The only new thing in the quickopening is a new TabListOverlay that will show up on long pressing the tab/goto button if more than one tab is open. Just like navigating the icons in the extraToolbar by dragging and highlighting you are now able to swipe up a little to highlight the various tabs and on let go switch to them.
Thanks for this! It would be even more usable (at least for me) if the tabs were listed on the bottom of the screen instead of the top.

Any chance of making the order of the extra toolbar icons to be user configurable? For example, I would like to have the reload closer to my thumb for easier access as I never use the sharing function anyway.

With the risk of sounding nit-picky, the orientation lock icon makes me think of a timer every time (yes, L for LOCK but I see it more as clock hands at 3 o'clock). Also, if you think it as L for LOCK then when the lock is actually in use the crossed out icon makes little sense, as it might as well symbolize the lock being disabled instead of the screen rotation