View Single Post
Update: Version 2.2.0 is available

A new month a new version. This time with a big performance improvement in the ui responsiveness. Can be seen especially while scrolling on a long website. (Jolla Phone only though, Nexus 5 is better than before but still lagging)

The UI was a little bit restructered as many new users did not know about the extraToolbar that only opened on long press on the tab/goto button in the bottom left. So I replaced the reload button with a hamburger menu button which opens up the extraToolbar.
The theming was adapted to have a proper color gradient from normal toolbar to extraToolbar.

The quick opening by long pressing the tab/goto button is still there so for people who are used to this nothing major will change.
The only new thing in the quickopening is a new TabListOverlay that will show up on long pressing the tab/goto button if more than one tab is open. Just like navigating the icons in the extraToolbar by dragging and highlighting you are now able to swipe up a little to highlight the various tabs and on let go switch to them.

See this demo video for this feature: https://youtu.be/iaeMNppgOSQ

Get the RPM from Openrepos
Tablet (i486) RPM

Changelog:
  • Increase UI performance (setDefaultAlphaBuffer to true)
  • Added extraToolbarmenu button (removed reload button)
  • Offer reload button if urlbar is in focus
  • Added animation of extraToolbar
  • Added round boxes around fullscreen and close button in VideoPlayerComponent
  • Fixed button size of VideoPlayerComponent buttons
  • Set preferredMinimumContentsWidth for sites only optimized on desktop
  • Replaced close button in VideoPlayerComponent to fit rest of theme
  • Added TabListOverlay for quick switching between tabs (press and hold on tab/goto button in the bottom left when more than one tab open)
  • Added workaround for lipstick clipboard not updating bug

Donate using Liberapay

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post: