View Single Post
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
WWell thanks for ths ctrl-ap tip. I did not know that. This is how we should learn. Anyway
regarding copay and pasting...... whEn u open xterm you can press the top part for the
menu>edit>paste. alternatively you can press the note icon with lines on the far lower
left hand corner of the virtual keyboard just below the arrow and select paste!!

Regarding video streams i found an interesting observation. Please try this and explain what is going on here....
If you put a shoutcast video stream url directly in xterm along with the mplayer command the video starts and stutters a lot. It is almost unwatchable. But one rather interesting thing is if you follow the url with the -ao command it plays very well although in a slow motion without sound. It is quite watchable if you can increase the cache. Now the perfect thing would be if we can get the sound along with the picture. Try it out and let me know
know
know
ell thanks for ths ctrl-ap tip. I did not know that. This is how we should learn. Anyway regarding copay and pasting...... whEn u open xterm you can press the top part for the menu>edit>paste. alternatively you can press the note icon with lines on the far lower left hand corner of the virtual keyboard just below the arrow and select paste!!