View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
...so I could use my 808 to play music, however sound quality isn't as good as the N900 - probably because of the cheap BT and FM transmitter - but the FM signal is stronger than the N900's).
My experience is that the N900 is second to the 808 in sound quality when wired to a HIFI chain.
Also the 808 has QuasarMX
The N900 is my second favorite digital to analogue convertor.
Compared to N900 and 808 the Jolla is a device to filter the life out music.

Of course I use my N900 on daily basis.

Actually it is only beaten in the following by other devices I own: Sound quality (808), Camera (808), Surfing (Jolla has Firefox), Hotspot (Jolla is best in this thnx to 4G, battery life and easy enabling)

N900
-cheapest way to be always online with Skype (wonder what MS gets out of this to leave the N900 untouched)
-the only phone interface that screams productivity (granted, combined with best available hardware combo at the time and not surpased)
-it doesn't take the user for an idiot. I have learned how to shift gears, break before a corner, piss in a toillet, create other human beings, jumped out of an airplane, but I can't decide when to quit programs to save battery life or just go flat-out to get stuff done, slow or not?
-
it is up to date with the times:

in 2010 my colleagues didn't imagine that I was actually homeworking from a downtown bar or at the seaside
in 2016 I only need to show my N900 and people understand I can't be connected and working all the time everywhere

-It is Nokia built, it just doesn't quit, even no broken USB

Needless to say, I still like my N900.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post: