View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Originally Posted by okourkoulos View Post
Updated Jolla 1 and now no internet through cellular!
Lucky you. I updated mine and now I have the famous Black Screen Of Death
As it appened to me I got both

First time, when updating from Iijoki 2.1.0.11, the update downloaded OK, but hit problems when updating 487 out of 725 packages. (that'd be about 67% through...)
After that when the device booted I was on BSOD.
And I certainly had enough disk space and no mods/patches that I should have disabled.

So, got to recovery mode and checked that my backup fs is current, and then factory reset to Kaajanlampi 1.0.0.5
Took me almost 4 hours to update the device through all the needed SW levels, cannot remember actually how many releases I downloaded and installed but it must have been 6 or 7 or so.
(I think it finally updated straight to Iijoki from Saimaa without going through intermediate releases)

OK, finally around 5:30 in the morning when I was back to Jämsänjoki it was stable, HURRAA!
BUT, then I realised I only had WLAN, no GSM/WCDMA/LTE at all... rebooted the device twice and same thing... bummer

I was so damn tired I shut down the deveice and thought that I'd downgrade it back to 2.1.0.11 in the morning.
Went to bed, slept 6 hours straight and when I booted up the device to downgrade it, WOT! seems I got my networks back immediately

So, now am running Jämsänjoki 2.1.1.24, no problems whatsoever yet.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: