View Single Post
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Hello Doctor Yak.

I don't have any personal contact or business link with Michael Du/Youyota/X-Mobile anymore since a few month ago and the only source I hear is from my legal consultant.

It's hard for me to get my investment back because when doing the transfer I could not do it officially under Livermorium company (this is not the company project), but personally. I transferred him with my private account for supporting Youyota project back to it's time, when Youyota said thy could not support 3K manufacturing. I did roughly $20k in USD in two transactions. (I can show offline with the proof if anyone wants to see)

I did this purely in the hope of bringing tablet back to life and in the trust for Youyota and Michael Du. But I learned my lesson.

From my progress of legal work, I discovered that Michael is now listed as a Dishonest Debtor officially. And he is having other troubles with others which I could not disclose the names. Also he has been blacklisted from my business and partners around me, regardless if they are big or small. He will have the punishment that he deserves.

I still think when they started the campaign it was real and they did want to bring it to the market. But then later they were involved in some financial crisis (I just learned recently) and I stupidly gave them more money. They should've refund the money, but Michael's dishonest and greed will drag him to the abyss and I don't think his company will survive.

I will keep fighting with them with legal work for this matter. And in the mean-time, Livermorium is in the middle of the R&D of a great project, which I truly believe it will enlighten our mood and to pass this tragedy. (You know this project from my mail.
(And this will not be crowdfunded, I want to say again)
So, there is no hope for the Youyota project?
We can forget it, this device will never see the light of a day?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sativista For This Useful Post: