View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
superpelican, did you solve your issue? I just posted here:

Code:
https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1511733#post1511733
and I noticed that the thread is in "general talk" forum, so I duplicate, sorry for that:

2 days ago my n900 lived through giant impact (over 2 meters on concrete). I immidietley put it back together turned on and everything seemed to be working just fine. Today I tried to refresh swap (Through Flopswap) and noticed that there are no swaps available except the 768mb built-in partition. It came to me and I tired to put camera cover on open position and nothing happed. I thought, yeah, the magnet fell of and as it turns out - it did.

I replaced whole back cover (Got few spare ones). So now I got the camera working properly but still no card detection. Checked the microsd itself - working fine. Tired my n900 with another card from my n800 tablet - no detection.

In /dev/ there is no other partitions excluding nokia's ones.

What could have happend? Did I somehow killed sd card slot?

I took a quick look at my n900 hardware parts and also compared it with fully working motherboard from another n900. Couldn't find any broken parts or so, everything is all right and my eyes are good for sure

I would like to know that is there any chance that this drop of my phone could appear as software mix-up, instead of real hardware failure? I'm going to re-flash my device, just need to know that it iis worth it.

Last edited by Ridd92; 2016-08-05 at 15:11.