Thread: Fanboy'ish
View Single Post
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 248 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Eindhoven, Netherlands
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
And what's that new stuff you are talking about. Except that tha fact that is Open Source it looks awfully identical with Windows Phone. Sorry to break it down to you...

No you misunderstood, why? Because you are just another Fanboy. I wasn't talking about Samsung itself, or Apple, or Nokia, or Blackberry, or HTC, or Sony (and I could go on with all the phone manufacturers) it was about the mentality of the USERS. They are the dumbfu*ks. I loved the N900, but it had problems, so it was not good, I am not fanatically waiting for a new miracle phone, I just went to another company and got a phone that matched my needs (after some research).

Until today, what are the things that you made your open-source software on your phone do that the phone was not designed for? Answer me this. Ohh yeah, some of you (as I saw in a thread early) are still trying to convert a image to PDF... Function that is developed for the other big brands for a long time.

Well this is a foum, so if you don't know to read you can "GTFO". The question of the thread was "Will you buy the Jolla phone?" and being a user of this forum I sincerely answered the question and telling the reason why not. WAKE THE F**K UP FANBOY!

You should stop acting and overreacting like a crybaby. I wonder how many times you have used the word 'fanboy' on this forum. It has got to suck being one, right?

I am pretty sure you were the one overreacting to every post regarding WP by praising your WP phone and telling how amazing and perfect it is. And expressing your contempt about EVERYTHING a competitor does is just another sign of your fanboyism. Lumiaman's endorsing post explains a lot.

This isn't the first time you're arguing with someone here. I swear I saw you once say some racist abuse to nokiabot which makes you pretty much a pathetic person.