View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Going through the news posts made me - again - to honor - more - all the developers for their commitment and hard work they have done with Leste. So much to figure out and to solve and try, so much time put on this, and must have been many moments of frustration. So maybe someone who is not so exhausted of developing and is more just a power user of Leste could answer my questions, if someone has time and is willing.
This is an important post and thank you.
After years of turning "dispassionate" about the evolution of mobile OS and devices, I find it a big hassle to read about how to install Maemo Leste. I am really out of it..Sorry.

Still I have the Nokia N900 laying around and would like to install it if it doesn't cost me half a day. I like to use that day to study other things, at least as exciting but that help me and my peers further right here right now.

If I don't have a clue what I am reading on the Maemo Leste install bits, then I don't need Maemo Leste. Such is the proverbial hardcore Linux nerd's way to put it. Sure, we should not bother already busy reverse engineers and developers giving their best to demand better written documentation in this stage.
I 'll just wait till I can get my 100 Euro fully tested and stable license of Maemo Leste knowing that all the funds will go to the B&M Gates fund to vaccinate children in Africa (for example)

On the other hand, if I don't test Maemo Leste I will not honor the developers' effort by spreading the word enthusiastically.

So what about putting your perfected Leste Image up online for download now and then? To share it on a Telegram Channel

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post: