View Single Post
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
Hello! I am a happy new user of a Jolla 1 The First One. It is my first Jolla after a long time reading about Sailfish (I had an Xperia).

I need to know many things! I have some questions:

1. Can I make a complete copy of the first version of the system? Mi Jolla has a very old Sailfish and I do not want to lose it when I update the phone.

2. If I restore the factory settings of the phone, will I have the first version of the system even if I have updated the phone to the latest version?

3. Are there unofficial versions of Sailfish for Jolla 1? I'm interested in ROMs, modifications, etc. I've been on Android for many years.

4. What modifications can be made to the system? Root, bootloader, etc.

5. What are the programs available to modify or update the mobile from the computer?

---
Spanish:

Hola! Soy un feliz nuevo usuario de un Jolla 1 The First One. Es mi primer Jolla después de mucho tiempo leyendo sobre Sailfish (tuve un Xperia).

Necesito saber muchas cosas! Tengo algunas preguntas:

1. ¿Puedo realizar una copia completa de la primera versión del sistema? Mi Jolla tiene un Sailfish muy antiguo y no quiero perderlo cuando yo actualice el teléfono.

2. Si restauro los valores de fábrica del teléfono, ¿volveré a tener la primera versión del sistema aunque haya actualizado el teléfono a la última versión?

3. ¿Hay versiones no oficiales de Sailfish para el Jolla 1? Estoy interesado en ROMs, modificaciones, etc. Llevo muchos años en Android.

4. ¿Qué modificaciones se le puede hacer al sistema? Root, bootloader, etc.

5. ¿Cuáles son los programas que hay disponibles para modificar o actualizar el móvil desde el ordenador?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post: