View Single Post
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
well at first i was in favour of a GUI but after editing the .ini file , i felt it will take much to make a GUI as there are alot of buttons to be placed .
you know every widget has much to change .
what i have thought to be a solution for the noobs is a "video" which contains the necessary parts and will cover the unimportant parts with it .
making a video which shows how to change backgrounds , icons , colors or rectangles and removing them as well and adding a new wiget .
remember theme customizer?? a program that evoled from basic to advanced customizing our beloved device...
this lockscreen should have a setup GUI just like TC where TC evolving the same times as some new features come up...it will be the same with a setup GUI for this lockscreen...
some member do like to edit the proper way while some just want to edit something without having to use command(x-term), editor (leafpad), filebox (manage)....
i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) a setup GUI can do all this thing in one setup only so lets us hope a proper setup GUI will appears later on...

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-07-27 at 20:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post: