View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Of course, it could be also done by others (which I did by starting bylaws page on wiki) - just no one did it before.
Ah, but someone did volunteer to do it, they just never did what they said they would.

topic became too much "political", to discuss it without personal antagonisms, sadly.
Really? You, of all people saying that, being the primary antagonist? Priceless.

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
the last few months there is another troublesome point...
is the guy actually phishing the Community to pay for his CNC device
Until about an hour after your post when his signature was wiped (by him, I'd guess?), yes he was. This is not the first time he abused the community in this way though, and I'm not talking about CA...

For those that would like to see his signature before it changed, Google cache still shows it in full. It included a mention of his "opposition" to the current Council, a small list of hardware mods, and a statement that people should PM him to donate toward his costly hardware mods, as he's no longer using "ScamPal" to collect contributions. Probably because they resolved a dispute against him at some point, when someone was displeased by the lack of delivery on his promises.

I love that his "opposition" post is mainly an out of context set of quotes from Ivan and I, where he admonishes, saying:
You would except little more responsibility and psychical stability from Council, and, especially, it's chair.
[... because when I was Chair & difficulties were around...]
nobody responded "fine, You're dropping **** on us, then we will take our toys and vanish".
Humerus, since as I recall that's exactly what he did, as Chair, when he felt someone was "dropping **** on him". So here, he says by rhetorically threatening to do the same action he did, we're being irresponsible and showing "psychical" instability...

It's not wonder I couldn't predict the future, what with my psychical abilities being negative.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: