View Single Post
sjgadsby, Texrat,

Estel is not contributing anything to this discussion.
he is trying to troll the discussion based on this conviction (pun intended)
  • he can't accept that he got kicked out of Council
  • corollary of that being that the Community is being hijacked by Woody (and the rest of the Council)

to this succinct abstract of what has been going on on this thread (and most others related to Council/Community business i'm aware of) the last few months there is another troublesome point...

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I wonder, how much people would accept to pay for metal variant (including slider mechanism, etc) of project here?

/Estel

// Edit

I'm asking, as it looks super-easy to do using my CNC machine, and, if demand would be high, I could do it, using it as a way of speeding up financing N900's full body replacement project.

I.e. creating metal version of projects that you already did, guys, wouldn't take me for too longs from my main project, and, at the same time, boost finances for it.

I think, that people would also benefit much - metal slider and case should be much more durable, not to mention possibility of using thinner parts here and there (unable to be print by 3D printers, due to construction stability issues, but easy for CNC mill).
WTF does that have to do with anything?!?
  • what does using a bluetooth keyboard for the N9 have to do with N900 casing?
  • independently of his objective with that post (come to that in a moment) he obviously has no clue what he is talking about... the whole point of those hardware keyboard casings being in plastic is that you can easily fit in the N9 and that it remains in place
    that does not make any sense with metal parts...
  • is the guy actually phishing the Community to pay for his CNC device, whatever that is ?