View Single Post
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Got email notification today from Clove Technology followed by another email from UPS that my Pro1 should be arriving sometime tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
Thanks for your update, and it's obviously not your fault but that's hilariously terrible. When it comes to businesses they can uphold promises, but when it comes to their own customers that might've been loyal for years now they just keep promising it's only a couple of weeks away, week upon week upon week...

Why do those businesses get priority? Why should the customers of those businesses get them earlier then direct pre-orderers? Why should I have pre-ordered if it didn't mean anything? What did me paying mean if it didn't mean to get the device earlier?

While I have been generally more amused of complaints about delayed deliveries here than anything else, I do greatly agree with Shirabe here.

If the case really is that retailers get priorized over over individual pre-order customers in business case like Fxtech, who communicates outside the importance of community and enthuastist, even I find annoying. Of course Clove tech might be pre-orderers or investors themselves. Or FxTech might just bee in great need of cash and has to prioritize new revenue sources. In those cases I understant.

This might be my first scrach or pump with them. Well, you never know what happens with startups and pre-orders

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post: