View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
Hi there all:

Few days ago I was very pleased that Diablo-Turbo provided ability to work with facebook chat to my n800. I was suprised that everything went well. I put login, password and seconds later I was connected. It took a while to download all contacts, but hey, it's over 300 people so I was patient.

Finally it did download it all and even managed to get avatars.

I tested it with some friends, everything go in and out, I mean the messages.

But, after few hours of using battery was low, so I turn the offline mode, just to save some energy for music before I get home.

After charging and everything like that n800 did reconnect, slowed down for a while but back to normal working.

Then I noticed strage thing, n800 downloaded contacts again without deleteing old ones, what I mean, my list should look like:

Mike Ands
Belly Dirty
John Johnny
Martin Owen

and so, but now I get something like this

Mike Ands
Mike Ands
Belly Dirty
Belly Dirty
John Johnny
John Johnny...

Still chat alone is working fine, I can write and recieve but everything is very sloooow due to big list of contacts.

And it didnt stop

Now I have over 2000 contacts (I think), because everyone have at least five mirrors of itself, like:

Belly Dirty
Belly Dirty
Belly Dirty
Belly Dirty
Belly Dirty
John Johnny
John Johnny
John Johnny
John Johnny
John Johnny.

I was pissed. I deleted them all manually and deleted my account.

Created it again then. Now it took veeeeery long time to download contact list again, and I dont know if this is relevant, but list appeared just after I log in to facebook on my PC.

Now, even after reconecting/rebooting list and chat are fine, but, for how long?

Is there anyone who faced this problem?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post: