View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
So my laast pm from yesterday didn't reach you? That explains. Yes, I got the turbo installed. I followed your instructions but made these mistakes. I formatted sdcard before I had downloaed the console tools in pc. For some reason I didn't use usb to transfer that folder but the sdcard. And then because the sdcard was not anymore in fully formatted stage I couldn't first clone to it. But formatting the sdcard again did the trick.

Next problem was that after I had cloned ot the external sdcard and I connected the N810 with usb to transfer the dt folder with all the diablo stuff in it the computer said can't use usb cause sdcard is in use. And it didn't show the external sdcard in windows. But the solutions was that windows showed the intergrated card in N810 and I could transfer the file to that location, then disconnected usb, then moved the dt folder to the external sdcard in N810 and then could follow the instructions to install diablo turbo.

Only thing I wondered was that in diablo instructios it says 'expect sysinit error' and then there is instruction how to fix it. I didin't get any error. Good or bad?