View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Wolda View Post
Thinking about this a bit more, I guess Chen / Livermorium has an advantage here: the current qwerty-modo-mod can put some trusty points on his side. Also, the initial bet for the mod wasn't that high, so, it was easier to convince myself to "gamble" with his project. Also for me personally, quite some time ago I did buy tohkbd2 from Chen (which I have almost forgotten about :-D ), so, the chance there is a "real human being" behind his nickname is much higher. No personal offense meant here, but with the internet entities one can never tell for sure (hello, Dave999 (: ).
Yes if you follow Livermorium news that we are official Mod partner with Lenovo / Moto, and we presented at CES and also showed product at MWC. This wouldn't go wrong. Besides Livermorium is also doing a future project that I believe everyone in this community will be excited with. (And what's even better there will be no more crowdfunding)

What I wanted to say in previous post is I will continue supporting community on this Youyota issue on personal side, and on behalf of Livermorium side as well.

I have already forgot that's you bought the TOHKBD I put a lot of insulation tape on the keypad PCBA

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: