View Single Post
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ It's dark in here. I hear laughing.
As a full-time reader, part-time contributor, in this forum, I have learned to respect many of you who have posted their thoughts and knowledge and opinions here. Since the days I started lusting after the 770, this forum has been a great source of information and understanding for me. Since I assume it is this way for others, I would ask for patience from all of you tempted to put the entire forum on your ignore list. Stay on a little longer.

In addition, consider this. Those who personally attack others do so for attention (sometimes out of spite or revenge, but mostly for attention). They want to be in the middle of the explosive kind of flame wars we have seen here of late. If we all truly ignore those who personally attack -- simply don't take the bait, swallow the urge to lecture, or realize you don't have to defend yourself -- they will go away. Or at least we can raise the signal-to-noise ratio.

Thanks to Reggie for working on order in the forum. This forum and its contributors are worth it.

-F