View Single Post
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I find it disturbing when one party to an unnecessary squabble uses his power to shut down the other side. That is what I think is happening in this case.
i know what u r saying but i reggie is handling this 90% correct and i commend him for that. anyone but reggie and i am gone long ago cuz here is his side... he runNing #1 message forum for nokia n800 and here comes a nobody on here challenging a 1200 message poster plus many like him as he is a popular guy AND works for nokia. not many pEople would have been this tolerant. u got anotheR guy karl threatening to leave with 1200 posts under his belt. ok but i do haVe a side to this too. texrat is stilL calling me names although he only did a few times in his last thread so maybe he is gonna stop now and let it go. that's the 10% regGie hasn't got yet. he needs to ask teXrat to let this go and perhaps put me on ignore... but if texrat doesn'T let this go for the good of this website then i would ban him. also if karl wants to Threaten to leave i would let it go at first but if he really made a serious stance on this i would let him go before allowing him to push me in a corner like that.